FlyForBloody
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fly For Bloody Servidor Private de Flyff

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

I can't connect :/

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
alison

I can't connect :/ Empty
MensagemAssunto: I can't connect :/   I can't connect :/ EmptyTer Out 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Well... when i open the patch to connect, and choose the server, it appears that's "off" [please i'm not threading or spamming], and when I click to play, appears the white window of flyff and then it closes by itself......

Help please *-*
Wink
ty !
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Suenc

I can't connect :/ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Hi   I can't connect :/ EmptyTer Out 14, 2008 10:25 pm

So, i just read your post, ihve the same promblem sometimes to and i think its because
their server is not ready for being on all time but i think thats is becaus eu are in usa?!?And the time difference is big like for example 3 hours..if they say the server will be on at 6 am. it should be open at nine am there.... Is tha maybe it?
I live in Germany and here we are 5 hours earlier than in Brazil.i have to wait too much.So i play the german or usa version of the gameand when i waited long enough i turn the flyfb on and play the Private Server.So i cant wast my time...

Hope it helped u...
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

I can't connect :/
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1